Key words for Estonian LPF
- Investors can easily set up a VC fund in Estonia and allows the partners to shape the relations between themselves in a flexible manner within the limited Partnership Agreement (“LPA”).
- LPF-s registered in Estonia are tax transparent.
- no requirement to publish the identity of its limited partners (investors),
- no requirement to publish the amount of the investments made by each investor,
- considerably lower cost of establishment compared to the UK and Luxembourg,
- fast registration process – up to 5 working days for the LPF, up to 2 months if the General Partner registers its activities with the Estonian Financial Supervision Authority (“FSA”).